Thursday, May 14, 2009


This saved my life! Don't you think it's amazing?








Accessories: How To Spot A Fake Louis Vuitton Bag
___________________

Whatever, which one of these do you think is better?



I'm most likely getting the "Louie", because it costs less than the Gucci one lol. But I think they're both beautiful! Still... my mom literally hates Louis Vuitton. Don't know why :/






This are the bags from the new collection Monogram Multicolor by Murakami, instead. The first one is the Beverly, and the second one is the Claudia! LOL :)
They're cute, but even if I was rich as hell and could afford all types of bags I want, I would never ever buy a Monogram Multicolor. When I was little I remember everybody used to wear those fake Monogram Multicolors and I think I've been traumatized by that.

2 comments:

A said...

The speedy bag of course!!! lol

The Beauty Junkee said...

I love louis vuitton. in fact, I got a speedy 25 hours ago. :) At last, my dream bag, i can now rest in peace..LOL! :) seriously, you can't go wrong with this bag. It's spacey, gorgeous and stylish. the classic monogram is timeless and it will simply match and glam up any outfit. the size is just right. :) the watercolor style is veeery expensive so i just settled for the classic monogram. besides, it's still lv. and it's a classic.:)

hope you could drop by my blog! :)