Monday, December 1, 2008

Wish List <3

christmas


Since it's Christmas (in 24 days) I MUST make a wish list. What's Christmas without a wish list? heehee ^_^
But I admit it, I don't like Christmas so much. Last Christmas was horrible. We spent just 2 hours for our dinner. 2 HOURS! We usually open our presents at 12 or something, but last year we opened 'em at.. 11? Yeah, sorta. 11 is too early! Uff. :[
I like Christmas only because of the lights, the trees and the shopping. Yup, sad but true. I'm material. But I'm not superficial. They're two completely different things. Oh yeah.


I wonder what kinda stuff Kanye's going to buy... ^_^

WARNING: The things I want are random and my parents are not supposed to buy me them all.


Nokia N73 - Just a nice and cheap new cellphone, for putting some pics, vids and music in it. (This is a must)


christmas





808's and Heartbreak - Of course! But I don't know wheter I'll get the normal packaging or the Christmas one.. maybe both.. !!! I know I said I don't really like it, but the songs has already grew on me! It means that I like it. The same happened to all the other Kanye's songs I didn't like at first... Now I love them all!


christmas







D&G Lily Bag - ^^ Haha this was a joke. Yes, a joke... *turns around and cries*



christmas

Louis Vuitton Bandanas - They're really cheap. I'm gonna share the second one with my bro, which wants to dress like Kanyeezy.



christmas





Burberry Bag - I'm not really gonna buy this bag, but another one. I couldn't find the picture, but it is still of Burberry.


christmas




Burberry Sneakers - ...huh? What can I say?



christmas




Graduation Album Shorts - Graduation era is over... :[ Even the name is damn cool! 808's is the new word! But I still need some Graduation peace apart the album and the fake Shutter Shades

(Still Under Construction)

No comments: