Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm in love!

I'm never in love with any guy, 'cause I always fell in love with shoes or bags. This is my new crush!





I've always known Kanye was a great man, but I'd never known he'd be designing a shoe line for "Louie"! These are absolutely my favourite, a new model directly from his blog! Then I love the red ones. These ones reminds me of curtains... LOL! Look at the colors, aren't they awesome?
I didn't like the "white-beige-grey-pink-or-whatever-it-is" ones, but now I'm really appreaciating (I don't really know how to spell it, I'm too bored to take the vocabulary) them, even because they really remind me of Kanye!


These remind me of Kanye...


These remind me of a Lamborghini...


These would be even cooler with a white glowing sole... Just a funny touch ;o)

2 comments:

A said...

I love the 2nd pair! ;)

kadler said...

That first pair is hot.