Sunday, March 8, 2009

Teehee :D

I really cannot wait to see this movie! I really love "boys'" movies. You know what I mean, those things like Batman, Iron Man, Scarface & co, that ordinary girls don't like. I don't understand why other girls stick on romantic movies and don't even try to whatch other kind of movies. There's nothing wrong in romantic movies, but they're always full of shits. People in those films say always "I love you" and it's pretty boring. And there's no action, only people kissing and making love all time... The only romantic film I like is "Breakfast at Tiffany's", only because I like the way Audrey Hepburn dresses and she's really funny in it. But it would be really boring without her.
Oh! I was just saying, I can't wait to see Transformers 2! The film itself is really cool, but Shia LaBeouf makes it even better! I love him, he's my favourite actor! He's so threatical, and he has got that kind of awkwardness... so cute!
So, here's the trailer....



But what is really exciting me a lot is that Kid Cudi's new song, Sky Might Fall, actually MIGHT be in the trailer! I personally like it, and it really works with the trailer! It's really dope! ;o)

1 comment:

A said...

I can't wait for this and Fast and the Furious 4!!! ;)