Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coulottes HOORAY!

I really like the S/S 09 new trends... old and ruined jeans, black&white, hippie and boho stuff, afro dresses and patterns, suits, coulottes, "metal" colors, strong straps, animalier patterns, shorts, grecian/roman style dresses and a lot more... I'm surely gonna get a pair of new bright and "old" jeans, most likely high waisted (High Waist Rules!) and lots of coulottes... as panties and as swimsuits... :)



Iceberg, Celine, Dolce & Gabbana, D&G, Chloé, Balmain, Balmain, ... OMG I forgot about ballerinas skirts! One of the best trends, too! Both Balmain... I'm surely going to buy even a black ballerina skirt.. ! Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

2 comments:

Miss Denise said...

I also love the S/S '09 Wear. It's so casual but it's very modern. I cannot want to get some sneakers with lots of straps, Kanye was SO right. LOL. Grecian dresses would be perfect for nice weather! High Waisted Jeans/pants ALWAYs look nice with a simple v-neck tee! The first two photos remind me of Beyonce(Single Ladies & Diva videos). #4,6, and 7 are my favorite. It's something I'd wear. I love the military jacket, it's so unique! I think I'd wear that with some riding boots or some killer platforms. I find it so cute that you're so young and you have killer taste in fashion and music!

A said...

Im def investing in a pair of worn jeans this year I think they are stylish even though my mom hates them lol I want a bright pair too so I can stand out ;)