Monday, January 12, 2009

In case you didn't know, I LOVE Friends. My day is empty without Chandler. Yeah, I absolutely love Chandler! He's too funny, his sarcasm, his jokes, they're wonderful! I know he's just a character but whatever, I like him anyway. Just give me a Summer sunny day, 7:00 pm, a Coca-cola Light, the roller shutter pulled down, an air-conditioner and at least 4 episodes of Friends and I'll pass one of the best days of life time!



"Joey: But I-I-I can't stay too long, I gotta get up early for a commercial audition tomorrow and I gotta look good. I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old.

[Everyone stops in their tracks upon hearing this]
Chandler: So when you said, "Get up early, " did you mean 1986?"
Chandler: I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" Chandler: I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name."

[Joey comes out from his room wearing ridiculous clothes. He has to look nineteen for an audition]
Joey: 'Sup? 'Sup, dude?
Chandler: [putting his hands up] Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me.
Joey: So, you're playing a little Playstation, huh? That's whack. Playstation is whack. 'Sup with the whack Playstation, 'sup? Huh? Come on, am I nineteen or what?
Chandler: Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen.

2 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

I tried at one point, to get "hooked" on "Friends", but I found them to be (for me) funny but TOO typical cliche of a group, to even watch over & over again...

LOL @ you painting the whole scene of one epsoide...seemed pretty funny (smile)

Speaking of epsoides lol, right this very second, I'm in the library typing on my laptop, while staring outside the window at a GIANT ice sculpture, of Winnie the Pooh & Pigget eating honey on top of Eeyore's back,

...this guy (who works here) is going into some OUTRAGEOUS unrated superhero act: Talking LOUDLY in creepy cheesy villain voices & noticeably giggling an awful LOT, to not having anyone laugh with him.

I almost looked crazy myself, because it caught me off guard, I bursted out in laughter...but no one looked back at me.

Only the guy in front of me with his back turn to me, is looking puzzled a the "character"

...it is HIGH-LARIOUS !

Craziest part, he doesn't even know that we "see" him, going in & out of maddness...& believe me, he is definitely going IN & out lol!

A said...

whenever I manage to catch friends they always get a laugh out of me. I think Joey is a hottie! ;)