Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diva & T.O.N.Y.

I'm always late when I post songs, don't ask me why, because I don't know it either







I really like this song, especially for the beat. The video is pretty stupid, but whatever...
It's nice to listen to. I like Solange's voice :)









Beyoncé is getting crazy this year... Her new videos are fantastic!
She rocks with those "glasses" and with Gareth Pugh... *.*
But anyway I don't think that diva is the female version of a hustler..



Agyness Deyn for Gareth Pugh; Beyoncé at EMA 2008

2 comments:

Miss Denise said...

I like that song. Solange is really setting her game up and is doing well by being a different pop/rnb artist. Ohhhhh no.... I don't like the video for "Diva". I only like her first outfit, the jeans and that hott cropped leather jacket. And the shoes! But other than that, I don't like her in Gareth Pugh. She's too full figured for those style of clothes. I think so. I keep telling myself that she isn't trying to be like Rihanna.....but it isn't working!

A said...

I ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Beyonce ;) lol